The Petroleum Oil Terminal provides the following facilities and services for its customers:
- A tank farm with 37 underground and 2 surface tanks
- Total storage capacity of 1.1 million barrels
- Flexible capacity storage split between 60% clean products and 40% marine fuels
- Four pumping stations
- Loading rack facilities for dispatching products to local market (service stations) and industrial clients (power plants)
- PATSA only stores products that belong to third parties (PATSA customers)
- Operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Fuel Oil Terminal
The Fuel Oil Terminal provides the following facilities and services:
- Loading rack for tanker trucks
- Product specification management – blending
- Import/export capabilities
PATSA´s Gasoline Terminal has a pumping station dedicated to Gasoline M95 and M91 with segregated lines to ensure quality
The terminal also handles light diesel and gasoline with ethanol and provides loading rack services for the local market. PATSA also provides import/export services.
Contributing to the development of the country’s logistics platform, PATSA Petroamerica Terminal, S.A. has undertaken a project to expand its fuel terminal focusing mainly on JET FUEL storage.
With this expansion PATSA will become another option for fuel storage to satisfy growing demand from the country’s various airports, but mainly Tocumen International.
The project involves the construction of 5 new tanks with a storage capacity of 350,000 barrels. These tanks will be connected to the RODMAN port facilities via approximately 2 km of 20-inch pipes, which will give the new terminal a pumping capacity of 10,000 barrels an hour in each direction.